- New! NRMP Results and Data Specialties Matching Service, 2017 Appointment Year, a report summarizing all fellowship Matches in the NRMP’s Specialties Matching Service® (SMS®). Data are provided for Matches conducted in 2016 and early 2017 for appointments beginning July 2017. The report features five-year trend data by specialty on numbers of programs, positions, and applicants as well as match rates. For additional information: report press release | report infographic
- New! Specialty Match Program Results 2013-2017, a state by state breakdown of SMS results for 2013-2017.
- Charting Outcomes in The Match: Specialties Matching Service®, Appointment Year 2011: Characteristics of Applicants Who Matched to Their Preferred Specialty (PDF, 165 pages) This report examines the characteristics of applicants who matched to their preferred specialties in select 2011 appointment year Matches in NRMP‘s Specialties Matching Service. Ten characteristics are explored, including the number of contiguous ranks, the number of distinct subspecialties ranked, and USMLE® Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 3 scores. Data are reported separately for previous U.S. allopathic medical school graduates, U.S. citizen graduates of international medical schools, non-U.S. citizen graduates of international medical schools and graduates of osteopathic medical schools.
- New! Results of the 2016 NRMP Specialties Matching Service Program Director Survey (PDF, 428 pages) This report examines the factors fellowship program directors use to select applicants to interview and rank. Data on 46 specialties with 10 or more responses are included in the report.
- © 2002-2017 National Resident Matching Program|