Social Media Policy
If you still have questions, our team is available to assist you. Contact us for additional support.
By posting on any National Resident Matching Program social media pages, you agree to these terms.
- Visitors to NRMP social media page (“NRMP Social Media Properties”) are permitted to share, post, comment, like, flag, tag, upload videos and images, and converse with other fans and with content posted on this page in accordance with these terms and conditions (the “NRMP Terms”), the terms and conditions of your Match Participation Agreement with NRMP and the applicable third-party platform (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) terms and conditions.
- Your comments and posts should be relevant to the purpose of NRMP and/or to other content posted on the NRMP Social Media Property visited. You are encouraged to stay on topic in a given thread and respect others who interact with the NRMP Social Media Property.
- You agree that you will not post any content to the NRMP Social Media Properties that: violates the terms and conditions of your Match Participation Agreement with NRMP;
- violates any local, state, federal or international law, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights law or rights of any third party;
- is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another’s privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in NRMP‘s discretion;
- impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- consists of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non-NRMP services or products), promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation. Identical content may be posted up to 3 times in a calendar month, whether by an individual or on behalf of an outside organization by multiple individuals. Identical posts beyond this timeframe may be considered spam and may be flagged for removal;
- contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- harasses another; or
- collects or stores, or attempts to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- We reserve the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any of the NRMP Social Media Properties, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in our sole discretion. We may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials in our sole discretion.
- By posting any content on any of the NRMP Social Media Properties, you grant to us the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any NRMP purpose.
- THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME YOU ACCESS AN NRMP SOCIAL MEDIA PROPERTY, THE NEW POLICY WILL GOVERN, USAGE, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance, we suggest that you review the Policy, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Policy.