Email is the primary form of communication used by the NRMP; accordingly, it is important for sponsoring institutions and medical schools to ensure NRMP emails are received by Match-participating staff in a timely manner. NRMP emails should be marked as “safe.” Details for IT departments can be found below.
NRMP Domains & IP Addresses
Email from the NRMP will come from any of the following usernames:
NRMP’s Email Vendors
Bulk email communication from the NRMP is sent through the following online vendors. Information about their domains and IP addresses are included.
Lsoft (e.g., All Match deadline reminders, program fill status)
- @lychee.ease.lsoft.com [126.96.36.199]
- @louviease.lsoft.com [188.8.131.52]
- @loquat.ease.lsoft.com [184.108.40.206]
Constant Contact (e.g., e-newsletters)
- IPs: 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168
- CIDR: 22.214.171.124/24
- Network/Netmask: 126.96.36.199 255.255.255.0
Survey Gizmo (e.g., Program Director Survey)
Conference Vendor – UCSD
- Dedicated subdomain 132.239.0.x