How do I update my institutional administrator?

If you still have questions, our team is available to assist you. Contact us for additional support.

Support 866-653-NRMP
Billing 202-400-2238

The update of a new institutional administrator (IA) can be made by your GME office institutional official. Please see the Adding & Maintaining Institutional Administrators support guide in the R3 system for detailed instructions.

Alternately, NRMP can make the change if the institutional official contacts us via email. If you would like NRMP to make the change, please provide the following information via email:

*Institution Information (Name, ACGME institution code)
*New Institutional Administrator’s Full Name
*New Institutional Administrator’s Date of Birth
*New Institutional Administrator’s email account

Requests for the NRMP to update must be sent via email to