What conditions qualify for an exception to the All In Policy?
- Rural Scholars Programs: students graduate medical school in three years and commit during medical school to a primary care specialty at that school
- Family Medicine Accelerated Programs: students make an early commitment to Family Medicine and are channeled in to that track
- Post-SOAP® positions: preliminary positions created by programs at the conclusion of the Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program® for partially matched applicants who failed to obtain the PGY-1 position required to fulfill their binding PGY-2 Match commitment
- Off-cycle appointments: if training would begin prior to February 1 in the year of the Main Residency Match®, the position can be offered outside the Match; if training would begin after February 1, the position must be filled through the Main Residency Match
- © 2002-2015 National Resident Matching Program|