The NRMP Board of Directors is seeking nominations for directors whose terms of service would begin on July 1, 2024. Specific vacancies include:
- Three Senior Director positions
- One Resident Physician Director position
- One Medical Student Director position
- Must be a student of an osteopathic medical school
Deadline for submissions is November 1, 2023. Packets MUST be complete at the time of submission and include:
- Nominee’s curricula vitae or resume (15 pages maximum). Nominee and nominator email address MUST be provided.
- Letter of support/recommendation. NRMP will accept up to three letters of support/recommendation:
- For Resident Physician Director nominees – one MUST be from the nominee’s program director, program chair, or designated institutional official
- For Medical Student Director nominees – one MUST be from the nominee’s dean of student affairs or academic affairs
- Completed application (links below)
Please submit completed packets, in the order outlined above and in PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete packets will not be advanced for consideration.
Screening Interviews. As part of the deliberation process, select candidates will be invited to interview with members of the NRMP Board of Directors. Interviews will take place online on Wednesday, December 13, from 3:00 – 5:30 pm ET and Thursday, December 14, from 3:00 – 5:30 pm ET. Those interested in applying for an open position on the NRMP Board of Directors must ensure availability on those dates if selected for an interview.
Click on the links below to read about the qualifications for nominees and to download the appropriate application. We look forward to hearing from you!
NRMP Board Member Qualifications
Application – Senior Director
Application – Resident Physician Director
Application – Medical Student Director