Each user will create a unique username and password to log in to the R3® system. This log in information belongs to the individual, not the hospital, program, or medical school. It is a violation of the Match Participation Agreement if a user allows another individual to use login credentials to access the R3 system.
- First-time users must register for a Match by selecting “Log In” from the header and completing the eleven-step registration process.
- During registration, users will be asked to create a unique username and password for future use in the R3 system.
New Institutions and Programs, Medical Schools
- First-time users will receive an email on the day Match registration opens.
- Use the token embedded in the email to log in to the R3 system.
- During registration, you will be asked to create a unique username and password for future use in the R3 system.
- Log In to the R3 system with your username and password.