Each user will create a unique username and password to log in to the Registration, Ranking, and Results® (R3®) system. This log in information belongs to the individual, not the institution, program, or medical school. It is a violation of the Match Participation Agreement if a user allows another individual to use log in credentials to access the R3 system.
- First-time users must register for a Match by selecting Option 2 – Applicant Match Registration – from the R3 system log in page and clicking on the tab for the Match (e.g., Residency vs Fellowship) in which he/she wishes to participate.
- Users must then complete the remaining steps of the six-step registration process.
- During registration, users will be assigned an NRMP ID and asked to create a unique username and password for future use in the R3 system.
New Institutions and Programs, Medical Schools
- First-time users will receive an email on the day Match registration opens.
- Use the token embedded in the email to log in to the R3 system.
- During registration, you will be asked to create a unique username and password for future use in the R3 system.
- Log In to the R3 system with your username and password.