The NRMP Board of Directors is seeking nominations for directors whose terms of service would begin on July 1, 2023. Specific vacancies include:
- One Director position
- Two Resident Physician/Fellow Director positions
- One must be a graduate of a school/college of osteopathic medicine
- One must be a graduate of an international medical school
- Two Student Director positions
Deadline for submissions is November 1, 2022. Packets MUST be complete at the time of submission and include:
- Nominee’s curricula vitae or resume (15 pages maximum). Nominee and nominator email address MUST be provided.
- Letter of support/recommendation. NRMP will accept up to three letters of support/recommendation:
- For Resident Physician/Fellow Director nominees – one MUST be from the nominee’s program director, program chair, or designated institutional official
- For Student Director nominees – one MUST be from the nominee’s dean of student affairs or academic affairs
- Completed application (links below)
Please submit completed packets, in the order outlined above and in PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incomplete packets will not be advanced for consideration.
NEW FOR 2022. As part of the deliberation process, select candidates will be invited to interview with members of the NRMP Board of Directors. Interviews will take place online the afternoons of January 9 and 11, 2023. Those interested in applying for an open position on the NRMP Board of Directors must ensure availability on those dates if selected for an interview.
Click on the links below to read about the qualifications for nominees and to download the appropriate application. We look forward to hearing from you!
NRMP Board Member Qualifications
Application – Director
Application – Resident Physician/Fellow Director
Application – Student Director