- Results and Data: 2013 Main Residency Match (PDF, 116 pages) This report contains statistical tables and graphs for the Main Residency Match® and lists by state and sponsoring institution every participating program, the number of positions offered, and the number filled. SOAP® data are presented for the first time in the 2013 report. Data for prior years also are available.
- 2013 Match Results by State, Specialty, and Applicant Type (PDF, 15 pages) This report includes the numbers of positions offered and filled by state, specialty, and applicant type for the 2013 Main Residency Match. Data for prior years also are available.
- Program Results, 2009-2013 (PDF, 130 pages) This report the numbers of positions offered and filled for all programs participating in the Main Residency Match between 2009 and 2013. Data for prior years also are available.
- Charting Outcomes in the Match, 2011: Characteristics of Applicants Who Matched to Their Preferred Specialty in the 2011 NRMP Main Residency Match (4th edition) (PDF, 268 pages) This report documents how applicant qualifications affect Match success. Twelve measures are incorporated in this report, including the number of contiguous ranks, the number of distinct specialties ranked, USMLE® Step 1 and Step 2 CK scores, and the numbers of research experiences, publications, and work and volunteer experiences. Data are reported separately for U.S. allopathic medical school senior students and all other applicants. Data for prior years also are available.
- Results of the 2012 NRMP Program Director Survey (PDF, 188 pages) This report presents the results of the 2012 NRMP Program Director Survey. Data are reported for 22 specialties and include: (1) factors used for granting interviews and ranking applicants; (2) use of USMLE exam scores; and (3) the percentage of interview slots filled prior to release of the Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE). Data for prior years also are available.
- Results of the 2013 NRMP Applicant Survey (PDF, 147 pages) This report presents the results of selected items from the 2013 NRMP Applicant Survey. Data are reported for 18 specialties and Transitional Year programs. The report documents factors that applicants weigh in selecting programs (1) at which to interview and (2) to rank in the Main Residency Match. Data for prior years also are available.
- © 2002-2013 National Resident Matching Program|